Friday 25 January 2013

Worst Blogger Award goes to....

**ME**

It's official I am the worst blogger in blogland.

I have only blogged twice since Christmas and today's post is a very short one with no photos and no news.

I really need to apologise to any of you who were awaiting Green Day last Friday because it just didn't happen
 and do you know what I have no excuse.  
I am sorry...

It has been cold here but we haven't had snow in my part of  the country.
With the freezing temperatures all I wanted to do was snuggle up, drink tea and eat cakes but alas I had to go to work!!! 

I have a Green Day linkup this week so for anyone that wants to join in -it would be lovely to have you
but if you don't feel like it, no problem.

I hope that you are all well and happy
and I do miss you all very much...

Have a lovely weekend and fingers crossed I will get my act together this week.

 It's Friday and therefore
it's Green Day

The usual rules apply...
Thank you to all who participate I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do
Raindrops and Daisies


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...